13 January 2010

So many changes

You'd think someone like me would be more open to changes since I seem to encounter them every time I turn around, but I still resist and wish they didn't have to happen.

Unfortunately, in order for life to improve, change must come. Some of the changes I'm seeing are good, and some are bad.

I find myself a lot more tolerant of people's faults and issues, but a lot less tolerant of my own. I get frustrated more often when I see myself making the same mistakes over and over again.

Professionally, I find myself motivated and inspired. Not that I'm not usually, but I am more inspired now than I've ever been. Filled with hope and excitement. It is nice, I hope that never goes away. It is funny because normally even the slightest setback has me thinking I should throw in the towel and be done with it, but now I'm just more determined.

Educationally, I'm feeling at peace with my grad school decision (remind me of this in about three weeks ;) ) last semester I doubted whether I was cut out for this and whether I had chosen the right school but now I know that I made the right choice. I'm learning things I know aren't on the syllabus but are important for me to learn. Like areas that I need to work on, and stuff I need to get done with myself before I can be the best person for the job. I think I'm taking it okay :)

Personally, well...I'm crankier than I want to be for sure. I wish I could find the time I need to destress more so I'm not so cranky all the time. Not that I'm cranky ALL the time, but I'm cranky more often. Small stresses that are not planned for cause me to get grumpy. Other than that, family is doing good, boyfriend is beyond supportive, I don't know how I got so lucky with that. Audrial is fantastic and doing well in school.

Everything is good, I just hate change. I hate that we have to move...again....when we were just getting used to the new place...grr.

Here's to a great 2010!!!!

No comments: