11 July 2013

Updates

Thought I would update a bit on my personal life since I've just been posting rambling things and not really updating anything...

I am a hospice social worker currently. Also in school for my doctorate. I started my dissertation (insert panic attack here)

My dissertation is on gaps in services provided to foster youth emancipating from foster care which is fancy for "how come foster kids are homeless all the time".

Obviously it has personal ties to me and the fact that I was a foster kid and then adopted and I finished high school homeless.

My daughter is doing well, and doesn't seem at all messed up which is amazing because there are a million mistakes I make all the time....ALL THE TIME. She's amazing though.

I am currently living in the same place I've been living in all through grad school etc but looking to move to another state soon(ish). Stay tuned for that right? Who knows it could be another 4 years before I update haha.

So that's me in a nutshell. (and believe me, this shell is nutty)

Hasta luego!

No comments: