22 March 2008

Judgment

It is funny how judgmental I can be while thinking I'm not judgmental. More on this later, for now, I sleep..

There are people in some of my classes that I am a total judgmental bitch about and yet I find myself claiming not to be judgmental. I think it is interesting and alarming to me at the same time.

I wonder if we can ever truly be nonjudgmental. I mean there has to be a line somewhere that someone can cross and we say...okay that's enough. For instance, there is a heavy girl in a class I am in. She is extremely overweight...and a total cunt. I see her judging everyone else for not doing something she thinks they should do and then I want to just go up to her and call her a fat ass lol. Even though I am heavy myself I just get pissed off at her.

Anyway...is that judgmental especially since I am heavy? Maybe not, maybe I'm just calling a fat bitch a fat bitch. I dunno...

No comments: