02 March 2008

Why is it so hard

There is no question sometimes life is extremely hard. This week for me has been so difficult. Difficult to believe in what is important to me, difficult to remember who I want to be when I grow up ;), and then on top of all of it, my computer completely died.

sigh

It is so easy to get caught up in the drama. To get sucked into the perma pity party that we'd all like to throw for ourselves from time to time. What makes it hard is to persevere. To hang on when your arms are shaking from exhaustion. To take one more step and then one more and then one more..

Because then, when you push through and you're on the other side, you can marvel at your strength, learn your important lessons, and appreciate how awesome life is when it isn't so hard.

No comments: