01 January 2011

Happy New Year

Well it is a new year again. Is it just me or does it seem like these years go faster?

This is my last semester of grad school, I graduate in May. I'm excited to be done but this experience has been nothing like I expected it to be.

I half hope this year is better than 2010....2010 started out great, I was doing okay, the business was increasing again, things were looking up, lived in a great community, etc. It seems like it sort of hit the fan in August/September and went sharply downhill from there.

I've learned a lot, I've laughed a lot, I've cried more than I wanted or needed to, and I've loved a ton...so I guess it isn't too bad all things said and done.

I hope 2011 brings more laughter, more love, and more learning. I could use a little less tears :)

No comments: