05 December 2007

Manipulate this!

I am not sure what pisses me off more about manipulation. The fact that someone is that stupid that they would manipulate me, or the fact that someone thinks I am that stupid that I would fall for it.

Either way, it chaps my ass every which way but Sunday to be manipulated.

I have a "friend" <--- note the loose term there

This manipulative little .... I need to read the ToS here to find out how much swearing is allowed in these things...anyway.

This manipulative little fine example of what a woman should NOT be manipulates and uses every person she can come across. Now I don't know if she's genuinely convinced that she's not lying or if she's just that stupid that she thinks everyone else around her is that stupid.

She concocted this elaborate lie that is so unbelievable you almost wonder if it's true because there is no possible way she would think you that stupid that you would believe it.

Now I see her log onto messenger and I just want to PUKE at the site of her name. I avoid talking to her whenever possible and everytime she manages to corner me it's woe is me omg my life is so horrible I'll never get over this fantasy event that I made up to cover up my other lies and manipulations.

It should be legal to beat the crap out of people. Seriously. You should be able to walk into court and say "your honor I beat her ass for being completely and totally stupid"

Thankfully she doesn't read here or I swear to God she'd make this all about her.

Problem is, I'm decent friends with her S.O. ...ugh. So I tolerate her because his friendship is worth it to me. /thud

Meanwhile, while I'm on the topic of manipulative people....I have another friend (I am telling you, my friend picking out skills are not the win) who is such a mess all the time and I am the one who has to deal with their crap all the time.

It's okay, I don't mind dealing with other people's crap but whenever I have crap to deal with, they are nowhere to be seen....EVER. I think I've been able to call them with a crisis maybe 10 times since I've known them. Whenever they call though...I'm there for them. Well except lately, with school this quarter I just haven't had time for it.

So blah.

Manipulative people should go live with each other on deserted islands where they can practice manipulating other manipulative people and leave the people who want to be genuine alone.

No comments: