25 September 2008

Senior Year

So yesterday launched my official senior year. I have a full schedule this quarter, no classes winter quarter, and a full schedule spring quarter, then onto graduation in the Summer.

 

I haven't made up my mind about graduate school yet. I will be applying to various grad schools of course, I don't want to change my mind and decide to go and have no options. Then we'll take it from there. Grad school is amazingly competitive so its not uncommon to not be accepted. I don't want to hype myself up for it and then be disappointed.

 

Anyway, this quarter I have Human Sexuality, American Literature, and Digital Photography. Don't laugh, the photography class is actually required..who knew.

 

My progression through school has been interesting. At first I was scared I wouldn't make it into school, then I was scared I would fail out, then it seemed like I'd never be done, and now I'm wistful because there are still classes I wanted to take. I am very excited to be nearing the end though. It has re-energized me because the end is near!

 

 

 

No comments: